Halloween is almost here, so why not spread some fun Halloween Cheer. This year more than ever we need ways to spread a little joy. This fun Halloween activity has been around a while and we thought we'd share a little twist on how you can BOO your neighbor with some fun treats and Simply Said Decor!
Keep reading to find out how it works.
BOO BASKET SUPPLIES:
- You’ve Been Booed Printable Tags (FREE to download below)
- Bag or basket to put your treats in
- A few favorite treats—Ideas of things to include:
- Halloween Candy
- Anything Orange, Purple, Green and/or Black to fill your basket
- Halloween Decor - we suggest our Simply Said Petite Hanging Accents - shown below!
What you put in your basket is totally up to you! This is a great time to get your kiddos involved and let them pick out a few items to include.
Here are the Simply Said Petite Hanging Accents that we love to include in our Boo Buckets!
Once your treats are all ready to go be sure to add a copy of the instructions sheet and the we’ve been booed sign. Secretly place the basket on your neighbors doorstep, ring the doorbell, and run away as fast as you can! Keep a look out for Boo Signs as they pop up on doors and windows. It’s so exciting to watch the Halloween cheer spread.
Here is the Printable you can save to your desktop and print - ENJOY!